Friday 3 September 2010

Products I Regret Buying!

Hey everyone,
Haven't blogged in a bit so here I am.

Okay we've all been there we've seen a product liked it and bought it and regretted it ever so bad. We also see a lot of positive reviews and products people recommend and love, however, it may not work for you. So here is my personal opinions of my disliked products:

COLOSSAL VOLUM' EXPRESS BLACK BY MABELLINE:
Now I have seen great reviews of this, great adverts and literally 99% of people that own it that I know love it...well that's definitely not the case for me. I am very very disappointed.

I'm a girl that likes thick massive fat lashes and trust me mascaras are capable of that. Now I wasn't expecting that however I was expecting SOMETHING! This did not give volume nor length or curvy lashes, just nothing! My lashes look exactly the same as they did without this stupid mascara >:( oh well, what can you do?



CLINIQUE SUPERFIT MAKEUP FOUNDATION:
Oh gosh what a waste of money and time! This was just absoloutley awful! That's all I can honestly say. This is just too liquidy...I mean way too thin. Bad coverage and it's just generally awful. My mother also used this foundation and she got rashes all over her face, in fact any Clinique product gives her a rash.

MINI BOUJOURS NAIL ENAMEL:
Okay so they're cute, handy and expected to be great however I disagree. You see, the beauty of this is that it's mini but mini does not mean impossible to handle. The lid/brush is so tiny it's almost impossible to control. Also the actuall brush is so small that painting your nails takes 10x longer than it would have with a normal sized nail polish.


 So guys that's all I have for now however I will be back with more products I didn't like! Hope this helped. Comment and follow! x
ShazzBomb

0 comments: