Monday 27 September 2010

Lubatti review

So there's this brand out called Lubatti. I came across this while I was out shopping in Fenwick. Here I found out that this is Tracey Malone's brand, Joe Malone's sister. So I though it looked interesting. So I have a review for their "Dreamy Night Cream" and also some serum like product that the lady at teh counter put on my hand which I am crazy about already.


So above is the picture od the "Dreamy Night Cream". To be honest there is nothing too special about this night cream. However this product is interesting because the texture of this product is very thick and sticky. Personally I don't like very thick creams on my face however very thin creams are just as bad. This being so thick made me doubtful about it. I have realised it is actually quite good. It feels nice on the skin and even though it is thick it does not feel to heavy or sticky when applied onto skin. You only need the smallest amount to cover your face and you wake up feeling refreshed with smooth skin.

Now onto the serum like product. This is going to sound very bad but I have totally forgotten what she put on me. From what I remember it was a serum. The only reason I'm mentioning this product is becasuse I was ccompletely blown away! First of all it smells like heaven. The beutiful scent is one of it's best points. Then after a long day fo shopping and my hands being touching everything it has stayed on my hand. The area with this product feels ever so smooth, amazingly smooth. The scent is still there even after a whole day and it has radiance. Yes, radiance on my hand. So imagine it on the face. If anyone knows what this is please comment or send me a message.

So far so good for Lubatti. I will definately go back to find this serum like product and I will definately try out their other products such as their day cream perhaps. Sorry for not posting in AGES. Please comment and follow!

ShazzBomb x

0 comments: