Tuesday 24 August 2010

Chloe: Nudes, Beige, Neutrals

So I was checking out the new Chloe Autumn/Winter 2010-2011 ready to wear collection I was quite inspired. I had to post it on my blog but I wanted to do something like high street alternatives, so here they are! I have only done 2 looks because I have been Oh-So-Busy and I have only done clothing and not accessories or shoes; sorry! Well anyway enjoy, comment and follow! x






So there you have it! I wouldn't say they are spot on or amazing but I do believe I did quite a good job on the shorts ;). Please comment and follow and keep your eyes open for more high street alternatives and much more! x
ShazzBomb

1 comments:

deniz said...

I too love this collection. lovely sets, it's nice to know these looks can be easily recreated. I like your blog a lot, keep up the good work!