Tuesday 24 August 2010

My DIY Quest!

So from here on now I am starting my quest for beauty DIYs! These will DIYs which you can make at home which will save you money, the effort to go to the shops and browse for ages and also you personalize it to your taste for absolute perfection! So here is my logo:








Yeah nothing special! So I'm super excited to tell you some upcoming DIYs I'm searching all over for:
  • Lip exfoliant
  • Body scrub
  • Bath salts
These are just a few there will be so much more! Also expect reviews, more high street alternatives and Products I regret buying. So leave your comments and follow! x
ShazzBomb

1 comments:

ATTITUDEINABUNDANCE said...

Good idea, especially about telling us products you regret buying; save us making the same mistake, we've all been there!

Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com x