Monday 23 August 2010

What's in my everyday make up bag?! O;

Okay this this post will say exactly what the title says ;) : (all high street/cheaper brands!)

  • Fast stroke liquid eyeliner by collection 2000:
This thing is my must have! I do not leave my house without my liquid eyeliner thickly lining my eyes. Out of all the eyeliners out there this one surprisingly is my favourite. This is because the applicator/brush is hard and pointy which make application so easy and accurate. Personally I hate a soft eyeliner brush. It lasts me very long even though I wear it every single day and the best bit; it stays all day! No smudge, no dissolving and getting ruined. Definately one of the best products I've come across.
  • Colossal 100% black by Maybelline
Now this I regret buying. Many people all over the world use this mascara and use it as their favourite. HOWEVER I hate it! It gives me nothing, nor length nor thickness. This definately was a pointless buy.
  • Glimmerstick eye liner by AVON
This is just a plain kohl stick. The beauty if this is that it's a roll up eyeliner not a pencil so it does not hurt to apply it because its never very sharp. However it is not blunt either. It is very smooth and has great results. One of my favourite products. I use this on my waterline.

  • Sun shimmer bronzer by Rimmel London
Just an ordinary bronzer, it works well however just a little bit is a lot!
  • Hollister lipgloss
Haha yes hollister! This is one of the best lipglosses ever in my opinion, ok that was an exaggaration but it's really good for everyday use. It comes in all these funky colours like the one I have is blue! Oh but it comes out clear. But the main thing about this amazing lipgloss is that it tastes so lush! It's really sweet and when you have it on you can't resist but taste it!


  • Instant radiance Brush foundation by No7
This is a really thick coverage foundation and stays on a very long time. It gives a nice radiant look to your face however it is nothing special.

  • Boing Benefit concealer
This is a good concealer however it did not blow me away! It is just as good as any concealer and is not very good with matching more yellow based skin tones!

0 comments: