Thursday 26 August 2010

Throwing away bucks on eye primer?!!....STOP!



Before eye primer was invented how do you think women got that gorgeous full colour and no creasing? CONCEALER! That's right! Cheap, plain, simple concealer. So stop splurging £11/$18 on Primer potion or Shadow Insurance and save with concealer. Don't believe me? I tried it out. Below you'll see a picture. In this picture I have used a really bad eyeshadow which is hardly pigmented. I have swiped it twice on my hands. One of the swipes have concealer on it.

Sorry about the hazy quality! So as you can see the left swipe is the one with concealer and the right on is without. Notice that?! I evenly swiped them both with the same pressure and amount on the brush. So there you have it! I did another test to see if it creases, okay so I have no picture but....it only started to crease after 7 hours! That's pretty excellent! So there you have it don't bother buying primer just do with your concealer!

ShazzBomb x

0 comments: